With Bookafishingcabin.com we will cause a revolution in sport fishing, and you can be part of it. After the success of Bookahouseboat.com – the leading global houseboat rental platform – we are going to change the way you book your fishing holiday drastically. We think: If you can catch the largest fish by yourself, then surely you can arrange your own fishing holiday. We thought so too!
Bookafishingcabin.com puts sport fishermen in direct contact with owners of holiday homes in the best fishing areas. All listings provide verified, reliable and accurate information about the nearby fishing waters, the species you can catch and what facilities and services are offered. Because we know better than anyone how important this is for booking a successful fishing holiday. This makes us the first specialized holiday rental platform in the world of sport fishing. In that perspective you can call us the ‘Airbnb for anglers’.
Would you like to participate in this cool project and do you have a passion for sales and sport fishing, then we love to hear from you! It is important that you speak and write English fluently. German, Dutch and French are an advantage, but not a requirement.
What you will do during your traineeship:
- Plan-based approach to landlords of “holiday homes for anglers”
- Connect these hosts to our free rental platform
- Provide all listings with accurate and reliable information
- Think critically about our marketing and sales strategy
- You know what anglers want
- Your goal is to achieve results
- Strongly developed social skills and persuasiveness
- Driven, commercial and enthusiastic
- You master the English language (Dutch, German and French are a plus but not required)
What we offer:
- An internship where you can actually make a difference
- Great guidance by a professional team
- The chance to grow further after your internship within our company
- Work from one of the most beautiful places in Amsterdam
- A nice internship allowance
- The best lunch in Amsterdam
- As a bonus, a fully arranged fishing trip with an experienced fishing guide in Amsterdam
If you are the commercial and positive ‘getter’ we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com and maybe we see each other soon at our office around the corner from Waterlooplein.