Thank you for working with us on this project!
Please find a property listing below, displayed just the way we love ‘em at Booka Rentals. That way you can get a feel where we would like to go with this project. When listing a property yourself, please keep in mind the following:
- The title and text should be significantly different from the original website. Basically the same message, but different words.
- The summary should be short and have an attractive punch to it. It has to catch the atmosphere of the listed property. And mention for who this property is suitable (target group). Maximum 3 or 4 sentences!
- The description can be more elaborate, but here it is equally important to stay to the point and keep in mind the target audience. Maximum 10 sentences.
- If a property (say by example a tree house) is part of a larger campsite with further amenities, it has to be named in the bottom half of the description.
- Passwords should not be the same for different property listings. An easy and safe way to avoid this is using the password generator in our system.
- Always list a single property. By example: if a certain campsite has an igloo, a tipi and a tree house available, just choose one of these 3 and leave the others out.
- Photos: we would like 10 photos per listing. When a certain property has less photos, just take all you can find. If it has some more, you can add them. No problem. It is easier for us to delete some, then having to ask the owner later for new ones.
- Please find the best photo and use this one to “set main photo”. Please also set the rest of the photos in the best order. (1: whole property, 2: living room, 3: kitchen, 4: bedroom, 5: bathroom, 6: outside, 7: Details, 8: etc etc)
- Property rates: just fill in the base rate.
Finally, what is most important to us:
Booka Rentals is all about exceptional holiday accommodations in all different crazy categories. So with everything you write for our accommodations, please keep the question in mind: what is really exceptional about this? What would be really special and attractive about this for potential customers?
These questions are key to us at Booka Rentals!
Just to give an example: say you are listing a glamping accommodation with a beautiful waterfront tent. Also there is a possibility to go trout fishing, according to the owners website. For us at Booka, it is not enough to just say a customer will have a “beautiful tent” on the waterside and check the box “fishing possibilities” in the amenities list. At Booka, we love a short story about the fun and romance of a day’s trout fishing, whereafter you can chill out on the sofa in your carpeted luxury tent, with WiFi readily available while you enjoy the wonderful smell of your freshly caught trout on the grill outside.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines we are happy answer them anytime. Thanks again for joining us on this project, we look forward to our work together!
Team Booka Rentals